The benefits of Nutritional Therapy
You really are what you eat, and many areas of health can be affected by your diet. Nutritional Therapy helps you to work out which are the best foods for you as an individual to help you to optimise your health and get the most out of life. Areas commonly helped include:
- Digestive complaints, such as IBS, indigestion, constipation & bloating
- Skin problems, including acne, psoriasis & eczema
- Hormonal imbalances, including PMS, PCOS & infertility
- Cardiovascular problems, such as high cholesterol & blood pressure
- Nervous system disorders, such as depression, anxiety and insomnia
- Weight management, using safe & effective ways to put an end to yo yo dieting and reach & maintain your ideal healthy weight
- Eating disorders, including anorexia and bulimia
- Allergies & intolerances including hay fever
- Nutrition consultations not only help you to address health problems but also to give you the most up to date, realistic dietary advice on:
- Increasing energy levels & dealing with modern stressful lifestyles
- Optimising your diet for a healthy pregnancy
- Choosing the right foods for your children
- Optimising vegetarian & vegan diets
Yvonne Bishop-Weston is a qualified Nutrition Consultant who specialises in vegetarian and vegan nutrition. In her previous career as a manager for Holland and Barrett and then managing the vegetarian company Cranks, she was frequently faced with the question "although an animal free diet is undoubtedly a good ethical choice - is it the healthiest choice?" This prompted her to study nutrition to gather knowledge, so that what she felt in her heart to be right, could be proven with scientific facts.
Her website is at www.foodsforlife.org.uk
What does a Consultation involve?
Before your consultation you complete a comprehensive Health and Lifestyle Questionnaire and a 3-Day Food Diary. During your consultation Yvonne works through these with you to ascertain your health goals and devise a dietary programme which will fit into your life and be achievable. You may also be recommended biochemical tests and natural supplements should these be appropriate.
Costs: Initial consultation (1 hour) £75 (Saturdays £85)
Follow up consultation (30 minutes) £45
For more information or to book a consultation
Tel: 08712884642 Txt: 07988897759
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form at www.optimumnutritionists.com