Flower remedies treat emotional states. Every flower essence transmits its own energetic quality capable of clearing the negative effects of emotional imbalances from general feelings of malaise to deep-rooted emotional discord. This gentle therapy uplifts your emotions and encourages a more positive outlook by creating an immediate shift in your vibrational energy field.
Bach Flower Therapy offers valuable support during times of personal challenge and can help with:
· Lack of motivation, low self-esteem, lack of confidence, discouragement
· Panic, anxiety, specific or irrational fears
· Lack of direction, indecision, mid-life crisis, fear of the future, career and other life changes
· Mental tiredness, emotional overwhelm, fear of failure, spiralling thoughts
· Grief, anger, guilt, sadness, despair, resentments, unforgiveness
Bach Flower Remedies and Reiki Energy Healing work very well together, often accelerating the healing process. They are complementary vibrational energy medicines and work well with all other forms of treatment.
Beneficial for everyone particularly those with physically or emotionally demanding lifestyles.
Specifically designed to release and relax tight, tired, aching muscles, deep tissue massage can be relaxing or energising depending on the techniques used.
Deep Tissue Massage Therapy offers valuable support for all active lifestyles and can help to:
· Relieve muscular aches and pains
· Ease chronic patterns of tension
· Improve joint mobility and stability
· Increase muscle tone and flexibility
· Improve sports performance
· Aid recovery from exercise or injury
· Improve blood circulation and oxygen supply to the muscles and ligaments
· Reduce inflammation
· Increase energy levels
· Improve general health and wellbeing
Reiki, pronounced ‘ray-key’ meaning universal energy is a gentle and effective system of natural healing that simultaneously works on every level of your being providing deep relaxation, mental clarity and emotional relief.
Reiki Energy Healing offers valuable support during times of personal challenge and can help to:
· Increase your energy levels
· Boost your immune system
· Reduce anxiety
· Improve your sleep quality
· Encourage mental clarity
· Lower your blood pressure
· Release emotional trauma
Private yoga lessons are a great way for you to get started, return after a break or advance your practice.
Suitable for all levels from beginners to experienced yoga students and newly certified teachers.
Lessons are offered as 60 or 90-minute singles or bundles of 4 – 8 weekly or bi-weekly packages to encourage consistency of practice.
· One to one lessons can help brand new beginners by focusing on the fundamentals. You get to work at your own pace, ask questions and discuss your next steps, perhaps to build your confidence to join a group class or practice at home.
· Personalised programs are useful for you as an active individual, who wants to incorporate yoga as part of your sport, strength or cross training program.
· Maybe you are stressed out, burnt out and need to learn how to chill out, a program of gentle yoga stretches, breathing exercises and relaxation techniques can be designed for you to practice at home.
Practicing yoga is not just about being good at yoga; it’s also about taking care of yourself. One to one yoga lessons are a great way to keep you on track. The results are incremental, the benefits cumulative. A little bit goes a long way.
Get in touch to discuss how we can incorporate one to one yoga lessons into your schedule.
T: 07720 66 326